Welcome

Blogger Templates

Sunday 16 March 2014

OMG Hello guys!

Yes, it's been like literally 6-7 months since i posted, but that was just Computer issues and Christmas and my birthday so yeah. But, i am back woo woo woo. Well, tbh i was back 2 months ago, and shockingly i forgot about my blog, so yeah.

Let's just simply start of with the basics, because that seems like an easy place to start. Okay so, quite a while ago the rares came back, haha yeah it was ages ago. But about one month or two months ago, something very exciting happened for eevveerrryyboodddyyy. NEWWW LEVVEELLLSSS, GOO CRAZZYYY AYAYA. I was just on my laptop one night when - Anna - (Anna) Messaged me on skype saying, 'OMG MOLLY MOLLY, THE NEW LEVELS ARE OUT, I'M LEVEL 33 ON PENNYFIELD OMG YESS'. And as she was going crazy, i checked out my account to see what level i was...

LEVEL 20, OHH YEAAHHH
That's quite good for me tbh, because when i was 10 or 11, i always dreamed of being level 20, because i was only like level 2 or 4, and i didn't think it could possibllyy evverrr happen but it did! AND HERESS A PICC

No comments:

Post a Comment