Welcome

Blogger Templates

Saturday 10 August 2013

LEVELS+TIPS+STUFF

Last time i talked to you about my level, i was level 9 going up to level 10! Now, i've gone past level 10 and level 11! With great thanks to pennyfield and - anna - (The same person). I would appreciate it so much if you took a few minutes to watch 1-5 of my movies (any). I have started doing movie deals, if you watch 1-5 of my movies, i will watch 10 of yours in return:D. Meh fame bar: 
99k left ;)

I'm alittle low on starcoins, but oh well!<3. Another thing, some of you think Candired is a bad person, well she's not, she's actually really nice once you get to know her. She's accepting everybody at the moment! She's given me 2 wishys, my dearest ones, she's wasted 1,400sc on me:'). Anyway, here's a couple of tips to level up:
1. Get a good deal with your moviestar friends,
2. Create back-ups and make them watch all your movies, love your looks,artbooks ect!
3. Do an auto for auto with somebody,
4. And well just ask people for some help, (NICELY:D).

No comments:

Post a Comment