Welcome

Blogger Templates

Saturday 30 March 2013

Few things to say.

I was just scanning through my blog, thinking of new ideas to add to it! And i have got 3 things to say or even 5 by the looks of things.. Lul.
1. If you're reading one of my posts, and there is a picture and you click on it, it'll automatically open another tab for you to look at it. Once you're done with the tab with the picture on, i'm guessing you'd close that current tab. But when you look at my blog, you can no longer scroll up or down. I have recently experienced that and i know the perfect solution! All you need to do is: Refresh the page;). Inbox me in my email, or msp for futher help lines on that.
2. As you may have noticed, by looking at the top of my blog. I now have music! Which are basically new songs that i like. But i fear, that not all of you may like them. So, again inbox me on my email: Mollayybarnes@Gmail.com. Or, Message me on msp which songs i should put on. I will not use every song though.
3. I am soo happy with the pageviews! Thank you so much for viewing my blog and omggg i hope you have shared it with some other msp people! Pennyfield is one of my idols. And look how much pageviews she has on her blog.. WOWCHA. ;D. Maybe not 5 points den. ;). 

No comments:

Post a Comment